How To Soak Off Gelish:
- Using a nail file, gently file the surface of the Gelish to break the seal.
- Apply Gelish SOAK OFF Remover to cotton pads, and apply it on your nail. (Will not work with normal nail polish remover)
- Wrap your nail+cotton pad in aluminium foil.
- After 10 mins, remover the foil.
- Gently remove gel with wooden stick/cuticle pusher.
- If gel is hard to remove, repeat steps 2-4 again.
- Use a buffer, lightly buff surface of nail to remove any remaining gel.
- Apply cuticle oil.